|30 min||45 min||60 min||75 min||90 min||120 min|
|Sample class||5,50 €||8 €||11 €||13 €||15 €||20 €|
|Individual class||11 €||16 €||22 €||26 €||30 €||40 €|
|Card price||hour price||Acheter|
|5 hours||95 €||19 €|
|10 hours||180 €||18 €|
|20 hours||330 €||16.50 €|
|30 hours||435 €||14 €|
• Memberships are good for one year from the date of purchase
• Memberships are in name only and cannot be transferred
• You can invite a friend to join you; both classes will be deducted
• Gives preferential pricing on cooking classes
• You can extend the membership term one time only by purchasing a thirteenth month for 40 euros
• -10% for the unemployed
• -10% for students
• available only on-site
• upon verification of current printed registration for unemployment or school
cooking class prices
Each cooking class has its own price. Check the fee for the class that interests you and register directly on-line using the links in the Cooking Class Schedule.
Registrations cancelled at least 72 hours in advance will result in full reimbursement. If you prefer, you can choose another cooking class at a later date and the fee that you paid will be applied to the new class.
Reservations cancelled less than 72 hours before a class or no-shows will not be refunded.
NATA retains the right to cancel a cooking class if the minimum number of persons are not registered 72 hours before the class. In such a case, clients will be fully refunded.